Terms of Service
Changes to these Terms
We reserve the right to change these Terms as needed when the business environment changes, so please check for updates by referring back to this page. Your continued use of our Services after any change will constitute your acceptance of any such changes.
GhostArc VPN accounts are for individual use only. Any non-individual use, or any use that is indistinguishable from non-individual use, is prohibited. The following uses are prohibited:
- Sharing a login between people.
- Use on a router, server, or other device with the intent of sharing one account between multiple users or in a fashion that would exceed normal individual use.
- Simultaneous logins from multiple IP addresses, with the exception of mobile devices.
GhostArc requires that users use our Services lawfully and do not abuse the service, its infrastructure, or operators. If you are unable to use the Service consistent with these requirements, GhostArc may cancel, suspend or decline to renew your service without notice. It is within GhostArc’s sole discretion to determine what comprises abuse.
In addition, by using GhostArc services, users agree to the following limitations:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your security credentials, and/or passwords (if any) and are liable for any harm resulting from disclosing or allowing disclosure of any password or sharing of security credentials.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of the Service.
- You agree that you (or anyone using your account) will not engage in any of the following activities:
- Sending or transmitting unsolicited advertisements or content via the Service.
- Copyright, trademark, and patent infringement.
- Distributing any content via our Service, or using the Service in a manner that incites or produces conduct that is unlawful.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to a GhostArc employee or legal representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or forging headers or manipulating network traffic in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the System.
- Willful distribution of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Violating or attempting to violate the security of the Services; Using the Service for anything other than lawful purposes including, but not limited to, intentionally or unintentionally violating any applicable local, state, national or international law; and using the Service in a manner that is harmful to another person or user.
We do not control, nor are we responsible for any data, content, services, or products (including software) that you access, download, receive or buy while using the Service. If compelled by law, we may block information, or transmissions of, or access to certain information, services, products or domains, in order to protect the Service, our network, the public or our users. We are not a publisher of and do not endorse any third-party content accessed through the Service. You agree that we are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness or delivery of any third-party content, advertising, products or other materials accessed through the Service, and we expressly disclaim liability for any harm resulting from your access to or use of such.
GhostArc will attempt to make the Service available at all times, except for limited periods for maintenance and repair. However, actual service coverage, speeds, locations and quality may vary. The Service may be unavailable for a variety of factors beyond our control, including emergencies, third party service failures, transmission, equipment or network problems or limitations, interference, signal strength, and may be interrupted, refused, limited or curtailed. We are not responsible for data, messages or information lost, not delivered, delayed or misdirected because of interruptions or performance issues with the Service or communications services or networks. We may impose usage or Service limits, suspend Service, or block certain kinds of usage in our sole discretion to protect GhostArc, its users, or the Service.
Indemnify and Hold Harmless
You are responsible for all actions that occur regarding your account. As a condition of service, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless GhostArc, including its officers, employees, contractors, agents, shareholders and partners for any cause of action, claim, or damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to your use of the Service.
The Service may be subject to United States export controls. You may not export or re-export the Service without: (a) the prior written consent of GhostArc, (b) complying with any applicable export control laws, and (c) obtaining all appropriate permits and licenses. In any event, You may not transfer or authorize the transfer of the Service to a prohibited territory, country or organization (currently including, without limitation Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria and any organization named on the United State’s Commerce Department’s “Denied Parties List”) or otherwise in violation of any applicable restrictions or regulations. You understand and agree that the Service may contain information that is controlled and restricted from export by United States export controls. If GhostArc, in its sole discretion, determines that it cannot implement the Service in a manner to exclude access to Controlled Information where required, and if You are in a country or territory that is subject to such regulation, You shall not be provided access to the Service.
Purchasers of a subscription to GhostArc’s VPN services may cancel their subscription and receive a full refund within the first 30 calendar days after purchase.
Refunds will only be issued to account holders who voluntarily cancel their subscription to Service within the aforementioned period after purchase. If an account is terminated for violation of these Terms, no refund will be issued for any remaining account balance or unused subscription to Service.
Subscriptions to the Service may be cancelled by logging into your account on GhostArc, within the required times as specified above.
GhostArc Termination of Service
GhostArc reserves the right to suspend, terminate, or refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR NON-MISAPPROPRIATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY OF INFORMATION CONTENT, OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE OR OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, TIMELY OR COMPLETELY SECURE MANNER, OR THAT ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL GHOSTARC BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR USE OF THE SERVICE.
Limitation on Claims
Where permitted by law, you and GhostArc agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after it accrues, or it is permanently barred. GhostArc’s total, cumulative liability to you for any damages arising out of or related to the Service shall be limited to the amount you paid GhostArc for your use of the Service.
These Terms, and any agreement between the parties, shall be governed by the Laws of the United States of American and the State of California. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue for all matters arising under or relating to these Terms shall be in courts located in Los Angeles, CA.
Acceptance of Terms