What information do we collect?
- Information resulting from any contact with our physical office spaces.
- Any e-mails we receive.
- Any phone calls we receive.
- Any network traffic that triggers blocking or alerting events as a result of matching signatures for malicious traffic by Cisco Firepower Services.
- Any network traffic that triggers blocking or alerting events as a result of violating firewall rules or other access controls on our systems.
- Information provided by you when signing up for our Services, such as your email address, and payment transaction logs from the payment processor (payment information is submitted directly to the processor and is never stored by us).
- Our customer portal may issue a temporary cookie or single use login and password to enable certain features and track its use until it is expended.
- Account management webserver logs.
- The number of VPN login certificates issued to your account.
How do we use the information we collect?
- Email may be used to send service, payment, and account management information. Email addresses are never shared.
- Payment data is used to manage customer signups, payments, and cancellations. We do not retain any information other than the tokens provided by the processor to indicate payment success and that are used to execute recurring billing for subscriptions. Our payment processor will maintain transaction logs of their own.
- Webserver logs are discarded after a short time in order to provide a mechanism for us to investigate attempts to compromise our website or servers.
- Temporary cookies are used to handle website logins.
- Authentication certificates can be issued to you for use with the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client on your devices. The association of these certificates with your account is discarded shortly after you request a replacement via our website, and the old certificate is revoked to prevent reuse.
- We do not share any customer information with any advertisers or marketing companies.
Do you log how I use the VPN service?
- We maintain logs for the information described above in the "What information do we collect?" section for as long as is required to provide you with our service.
- We do not log your activities while connected unless your activities result in our Cisco Firepower Intrusion Prevention System attempting to block malicious traffic or recording an event or alert. This should only happen if your system is targeted by malicious traffic, or generates it.
- Our systems are configured to present you with an inline notification in your browser when the Cisco Firepower Intrusion Prevention System has blocked what it determines to be malicious web traffic, so you will generally be aware when this occurs unless a non-web application has triggered the blocking action.
Censorship and Blocking of Applications and Services
We do not and will not censor free speech activity as defined by the laws of The United States of America. We do not block any applications or access to external services.
GhostArc's business purpose is to help our customers protect their privacy and security when using untrusted networks, but this does not extend to attempting to protect customers engaged in unlawful activity at the expense of our business. We minimize our holdings regarding customer activities, but we will comply with valid subpoenas and lawful orders.
GhostArc has no affiliates and does not engage in any affiliate marketing or "native advertising."
We may directly offer free or discounted subscription periods to individuals for promotional purposes. Any such offers will be clearly identified. We will not engage in any kind of payment for positive review arrangement. We may provide limited-duration free accounts to journalists from reliable technology news or consumer news publishers covering the consumer VPN service industry so long as the publisher's policy is to disclose when they are reviewing goods and services that are provided free for review purposes.
Terms of Service
Please also visit our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website and services here. Your use of our Site or services, as well as any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please feel free to contact us using the information below.GhostArc LLC
Long Beach, CA 90802
United States of America